These are posted in the order that I painted them, from my first painting to the last. I am painting these for the Reggae Festival, April 16-18, 2010, but if you'd like to make an offer on one, please be my guest and make me a happy gal! I've coordinated these in sets of 2, so I prefer that they go together. If you don't see one you like yet, I've got 3 more just about done and working on a few more in the next couple weeks.
A special tribute to Bob Ross, the best PBS painting guy and show I've ever seen and loved watching when I was growing up as a kid.
To Happy Clouds and Happy Painting! :)
Love, Peace, and Namaste,
LPN
Portrait of me in the black Ao Dai. Acrylic on canvas and ribbon. 16"x20". Not for sale.
Vietnamese school girl in white Ao Dai. Acrylic on canvas and ribbon. 16"x20".
Vietnamese school girl with bicycle. Acrylic on canvas and ribbon. 16"x20"
Vietnamese girl in bamboo trees. Acrylic on canvas and ribbon. 11"x14" (her sister is born and will be posted soon.)
Vietnamese girl in rice field. Acrylic on canvas and ribbon. 11"x14"
Portrait of Greta and Grayton @ 4 mos. Acrylic on canvas. 11" x 14". Not for sale.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts with me. I appreciate it! :)